JOHN WILSON, late of Magdalen College, Oxford, and now resident on his estate near the lake of Winandermere. While at Oxford he obtained a prize given by the late Sir Roger Newdigate to junior members of that university, for the best poem on the subject: Recommendation of the Study of Ancient Architecture, Sculpture, and Painting, 12mo. 1806. — He has since published The Isle of Palms, and other poems, 8vo. 1812.